wine crashtests

Vitaly Perov vitperov at etersoft.ru
Mon Aug 1 06:47:14 CDT 2011

 On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:45:12 +0200, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> You should not be trying to write a test that proves that Wine
> crashes,
> that's not interesting. What you should do is demonstrate Windows
> behavior for various types of invalid input, and then make Wine
> conform
> to that.

 As I understood, I should send a fix and tests (which crash without the
 fix) in one patch, shouldn't I?
 And couple of tests should cover all possible variants of invalid
 input.

 Then, my second qustion is:
 I need a big-size pictures (jpg, png, gif, bmp) for my tests.
 I think I am unable to generate them in the test.
 Is it normal to add them as files?