NtQuerySystemInformation and exposing unix_pid

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:37:43 CDT 2011

On 08/03/2011 07:13 PM, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com>  writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to add some per-process information in
>> NtQuerySystemInformation with respect to cpu-usage.
>>
>> The wine server doesn't currently expose the unix_pid so I can't use
>> /proc/<pid>/* information.
>>
>> Would it be ok to expose the unix_pid in some of the server calls
>> (like next_process)?
>>
>> Or should all this information (and the /proc handling) go into the server?
>
> In general that sort of thing would go in the server, though it depends
> on the complexity.

Ok, I will make a start by doing the proc handling in ntdll and see if I
can make the figures more accurate in Process Explorer.

Once I know what needs to be done (and I bet it's a lot more than what
I'm I currently thinking of) we can have a look if this stuff can be
located in the server.

--
Cheers,

Paul.