d3dx9: CloneMesh test and improvements

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Thu Aug 11 06:46:59 CDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Michael Mc Donnell
<michael at mcdonnell.dk> wrote:
> I'm going to work next on the remaining conversions.

I just found three bugs in the FLOAT2 conversion (src->x instead of
src->y) while implementing FLOAT1. I've fixed those bugs in this
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 0001-d3dx9-Implemented-CloneMesh-conversion-and-test.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 68862 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/attachments/20110811/9602a1f4/attachment-0001.bin>

More information about the wine-devel mailing list