d3dx9: Implemented D3DXWeldVertices and test.

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Aug 16 14:14:59 CDT 2011

On Monday 15 August 2011 12:16:55 Michael Mc Donnell wrote:
> Stefan thought a previous version of this looked ok, and I haven't had
> any negative feedback on this version either.
The 104 kb / 3000 line patch is rather big, you could probably split it up in
test+patch like you did with the other patches to make it obvious that the
bulk of this code is the tests. That'll not only help Alexandre, but also
people who try to debug potential regressions caused by this patch(*)

To avoid lots of todo_wine's just send the implementation first and then the
tests. That's not how test driven development works, but most people send
patches in this order because it's easier.

(*) Ok, a patch adding a new function is unlikely to cause a regression, but
still.