Listed package maintainers

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Wed Aug 17 07:21:36 CDT 2011

On 07/30/2011 08:27 AM, Ben Klein wrote:
> I also notice the pages have been renamed (so instead of deb = ubuntu,
> ubuntu and debian are named correctly and unambiguously). I would like
> to voice my approval as former maintainer of the Debian packages, as
> token as that may seem at this stage.

FWIW, this was for historical reasons as originally I was doing both
Debian and Ubuntu packages at the same page.  I stopped doing Debian
packages and the page (plus all its inbound links) were still useful to
Ubuntu users, so I never really changed it to anything and then sort of
forgot about it.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie