buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at
Wed Aug 17 10:31:25 CDT 2011

I brought up the proof-of-concept buildbot-based patchwatcher
on two old PCs here; its status page is
It has caught one real problem so far this morning.

to-do list:
- make cleaner script and doc for adding a new slave
- make it start automatically after reboot
- sandbox it
- turn on build result emails
- add a bit of parallelism into the test runner, so e.g. tests that
don't need the display or network run in parallel with those that do,
probably in a separate wineprefix
- add valgrind slave
- add windows slave (like testbot, but with real graphics and sound)
- add x86_64 slave
- move master to once it seems ready

Here are the tests I had to blacklist so far:

    touch dlls/user32/tests/msg.ok
    touch dlls/user32/tests/win.ok
    touch dlls/user32/tests/input.ok
    touch dlls/wininet/tests/urlcache.ok