hhctrl: IDTB_XXX resource strings

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Mon Aug 22 08:27:35 CDT 2011

> However a number of them make no sense at all and are a pain to
> translate. For instance:
>
>      IDTB_NOTES       "IDTB_NOTES"
>      IDTB_BROWSE_FWD  "IDTB_BROWSE_FWD"
>      IDTB_BROWSE_BACK "IDT_BROWSE_BACK"

With regards to these buttons, attempting to use those constants on
Windows results in buttons (captioned "Notes", "Next", "Previous") with
no apparent functionality whatsoever. Microsoft's own documentation
suggests these are "not implemented". I expect we could remove those
from Wine's hhctrl without any great consequences.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/