Re: André Hentschel : po: German translations added and updated.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 15:57:35 CDT 2011

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Module: wine
> Branch: master
> Commit: aeb9f621292dec7a6366209106468da8d0371684

I think the string below should really be translated. It's displayed in
winecfg -> Desktop Integration tab, in the 'Item' list more precisely.
This is where one can decide what color or font to use for each of the
GUI elements. And actually all the items around "Message Box Text" are
translated.

>  msgid "Message Box Text"
> -msgstr ""
> +msgstr "Message Box Text"

There's also another translation that I think is wrong:

>  #: wordpad.rc:88
> -#, fuzzy
>  msgid "&Pale yellow\tCtrl+2"
>  msgstr "&PostIt-Notiz\tStrg+2"

This used to be 'PostThat Yellow' which was a word play on PostIt.
However 'Pale Yellow' is much clearer and the German translation does
not look like a color name at all currently. So I think it's best not to
continue with the bad pun (besides otherwise you would probably need to
change it to 'PostIt[tm]...' anyway).

Everything else looks good (to a non-German speaking guy).

  Nouvelle version : les anciens bogues ont été remplacés par de nouveaux.