gdi32: Add a buch of CreateScalableFontResource() tests. Resend.

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Aug 24 00:16:15 CDT 2011

GOUJON Alexandre <ale.goujon at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 08/24/2011 03:42 AM, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> > It's pretty disappointing to see no any reaction except the (answered)
> > question above in a month.
> >
> Do you know AJ has been on vacation for two weeks ?
> That you're not the only developer ?
> That AJ has tons of patch to read and comment ?

That doesn't explain why the test case (!) sent one month ago has not been
accepted and has stalled in the pending state while many other patches have
been committed before and after the two weeks vacation time. I'd guess that's
because my mailing address no more ends with @codeweavers.com but that's a
pure speculation on my part. Nevertheless that doesn't look very nice.

> You should at least resend it or ask that @ #winehackers

If you would read the subject you'd notice that it's already a resend.
Besides how asking on wine-devel (several times already) does make a
boost in comparison to asking on irc?

> And don't be disappointed, life's disappointing but whining won't change
> anything.

Thank you very much for the useless comment on a public ml.

--
Dmitry.