winemenubuilder: appbundle patch 20110618

Steven Edwards winehacker at
Wed Aug 24 15:35:03 CDT 2011

Hi Per,

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Per Johansson <per at> wrote:
>> I've finally gotten back around to hacking the *.app bundle support in
>> winemenubuilder and come close to having something that mostly works.
> I'm attaching my current work, since I'm not sure when I'll work on it next (might be tomorrow, might be never).

Thanks for your feedback on contribution! I am kind of in the same
boat, I only hack on this when I get the itch every few months or so.
I'll try to test out your changes soon and see if I can contribute
anything else.

Thanks again!
Steven Edwards