Hebrew: update

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 03:49:22 CDT 2011

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 15:14, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
> > On the translation side I still think that copying untranslated strings
> > over is wrong <...>
>
> Actually, for standardization, empty msgstr should also be marked with
> ", fuzzy" IMHO.

Why?

An empty msgstr is unambiguously untranslated. Also I would define the
standard by what the gettext tools do and when they generate a new po
file they don't mark all empty msgstrs as fuzzy.

If the problem is that you have trouble finding untranslated messages in
a text editor, then that's one point where having a dedicated PO editor
helps (or emacs' PO mode).

              E-Voting: Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
                 Those who count the votes decide everything.