Hebrew: update

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Aug 28 05:19:23 CDT 2011

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Yaron Shahrabani wrote:
[...]
> Microsoft had this decision in Windows XP, many DOS apps that were
> supported until Windows 98 were no longer supported and had to search
> for alternative or keep using an unsupported operating system.

I did some tests in Windows 7. cmd, ipconfig and net are translated to
French but not to Russian (LTR), Japanese (LTR) or Hebrew (RTL). So I
don't know if it would support the output of RTL strings from console
applications such as usage or error messages. If anyone knows of an
application I could test.

In all cases the prompt is LTR (the path itself being an LTR string
anyway: c:\Users\...).

        A polar bear is a cartesian bear after a coordinate transform.