cmd: Don't parse colons as stream separators when splitting paths.

Octavian Voicu octavian.voicu at
Mon Aug 29 12:17:08 CDT 2011

2011/8/29 Frédéric Delanoy <frederic.delanoy at>

> Might be a good idea to add a simple testcase

Not sure yet how native is going to handle this, because windows doesn't
allow colons in filenames. I submitted a job to the testbot to check this

Alexandre already committed the patch, so if native passes the test I can
send a test for the next iteration. On the other hand, if native chokes on
the colon, then we shouldn't add any testcases. If it works, might also
throw a @pwd@ in there.