buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at
Mon Aug 29 16:41:53 CDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at> wrote:
> I hope to turn on email notifications sometime this week.

Buildbot is now sending email on failure.  There are two caveats:
- it's emailing directly from a cable modem, not using an smtp relay,
so some mail systems may think it's spam
- buildbot currently explodes while attaching patches to status
emails if the patch contains a non-ascii character,
(I'll probably work around this by disabling the attachment.)

Future status updates will go to
- Dan