buildbot status

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Aug 29 18:50:35 CDT 2011

2011/8/29 Frédéric Delanoy <frederic.delanoy at gmail.com>:
>> - buildbot currently explodes while attaching patches to status
>> emails if the patch contains a non-ascii character,
>> http://trac.buildbot.net/ticket/2091
>> (I'll probably work around this by disabling the attachment.)
>
> Alternatively, avoid attaching patches containing .po or .rc files

The patch that caused the problem choked on the first line,
  From: name-with-accent
So it's not just .po files that cause the problem.

I've disabled the attachment code, and am tweaking the message
formatting now.  Apologies for spamming patch authors with
buildbot status results... the current buildbot crashes if you don't
send results to the author, or I'd disable the messages.
- Dan