dinput: Clarify a translatable string

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:24:30 CST 2011

2011/12/4 Vitaliy Margolen <wine-devel at kievinfo.com>:
> On 12/04/2011 01:33 AM, Frédéric Delanoy wrote:
>>
>> me>  Could you explain what that "Sort Assigned" means?
>> author>  I was planning on sorting the button/action mappings putting the
>>  ones which already have an assigned mapping first, and then all the
>>  others.
>> ---
>> +    AUTOCHECKBOX    "Sort Assigned Mappings", IDC_CHECKBOXSORT, 120, 215,
>> 90, 8
>
> A better way of saying this would be "Show assigned first".

That doesn't convey the idea of sorting, but  only of categorization,
i.e. (all assigned in whatever order) followed by (all unassigned
ones)

I'm also not sure explicitly telling where they appear is necessary:
that should be obvious from the UI.
Sthg like "Sort Assigned Mappings and Show them first" is probably
overkill IMHO.

Frédéric