mshtml: Don't use WINAPI for assembly functions to avoid linker warnings on mingw

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Dec 7 02:01:15 CST 2011

> #ifdef __i386__
>
> #define DEFINE_WRAPPER_FUNC(n, off, x)          \
>     HRESULT wrapper_func_##n(IUnknown*); \
[...]
> #elif defined(__x86_64__)
>
> #define DEFINE_WRAPPER_FUNC(n, x, off)          \
>     HRESULT WINAPI wrapper_func_##n(IUnknown*); \
[...]
> #else
>
> #define DEFINE_WRAPPER_FUNC(n, x, off)                           \
>     static HRESULT WINAPI wrapper_func_##n(IUnknown *iface) {    \
[...]

Is it normal that these functions are still marked as WINAPI in the
64bit and other platform cases?

Also, is there a reason not to mark these functions as static in the
Intel cases? Because they are coded in assembly?

     The software said it requires Win95 or better, so I installed Linux.