Debugging Wine with Lightroom 3.5

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:15:49 CST 2011

Hi Roland,

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Roland Baudin <roland65 at free.fr> wrote:
> Yes, I suspected such a mechanism. Now if I understand well I have to find
> which one is the "builtin mechanism" and which one is the "fallback
> mechanism".
> Is there some documentation around about the differences between Vista and
> XP?

That list would be large, too large to be conveniently listed in one
place.  What one could do, which is unfortunately often equally
tedious, is to compare +relay logs from running the app in Wine under
both modes.  If looking through multi-GB log files is your idea of
fun, you have the makings of a Wine developer ;)
--Juan