updated LLVM/Clang static analysis results (and valgirind :-))

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:28:06 CST 2011

Original results:
Date:	Thu Jan 20 22:59:57 2011
All Bugs	2922
Argument with 'nonnull' attribute passed null	99
Idempotent operation	154
Dead assignment	1464
Dead increment	155
Dead initialization	22
Array subscript is undefined	5
Assigned value is garbage or undefined	96
Branch condition evaluates to a garbage value	10
Called function pointer is null (null dereference)	6
Dereference of null pointer	757
Dereference of undefined pointer value	8
Division by zero	12
Function call argument is an uninitialized value	49
Garbage return value	9
Result of operation is garbage or undefined	74
Undefined allocation of 0 bytes	2

New results:
All Bugs	2817
Argument with 'nonnull' attribute passed null	100
Idempotent operation	156
Dead assignment	1368
Dead increment	152
Dead initialization	22
Array subscript is undefined	4
Assigned value is garbage or undefined	96
Branch condition evaluates to a garbage value	9
Called function pointer is null (null dereference)	6
Dereference of null pointer	757
Dereference of undefined pointer value	8
Division by zero	12
Function call argument is an uninitialized value	46
Garbage return value	7
Result of operation is garbage or undefined	72
Undefined allocation of 0 bytes	2

Available at:
http://austinenglish.com/logs/clang_analyzer/index.html

and valgrind logs:
http://austinenglish.com/logs/valgrind/

if you've looked at valgrind logs and see errors that should be
suppressed, please email me and I'll add them.

Cheers,
Austin