Try to Implement my first Stub function - AbortPrinter() - (try 2).

Andrew Eikum aeikum at codeweavers.com
Wed Feb 9 09:30:45 CST 2011

On 02/09/2011 09:09 AM, Loïc Maury wrote:
>>  The indentation looks fine to me now. You've got an extra newline
>>  after the "if(printer->doc)" block and before the "else." The
>>  formatting on the TRACE statement is still bizarre. Fix the commas and
>>  put it on just a couple of lines. No reason for one line and a ton of
>>  whitespace for each parameter. See line 1944 for an example.
> Ok, it's correct now ?

The content looks fine, but there are still formatting problems in your
patch. You're still using commas strangely in your wrapped TRACE
statement. Your editor is broken again, and you are now mixing tabs and
spaces. A few lines still have whitespace at the end.

These are things you should verify yourself before sending it off for
someone else to look at.

Andrew