msxml3: Ignore IActiveScript interface for IXMLHTTPRequest

Nikolay Sivov bunglehead at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:02:34 CST 2011

On 2/11/2011 13:30, Alistair Leslie-Hughes wrote:
> Hi,

My point is that browser scripting engine shouldn't query for that
interface in a first place probably, so it's interesting to figure out
why it's queried instead of silence it. Is it possible to reproduce that
with wine-gecko or I need IE?

P.S. cc-ing Jacek, as he knows probably why such dead queries happen.