gdi32: Add an EnumFontFamilies test to see how it handles various font faces.

Marvin testbot at testbot.winehq.org
Sun Feb 13 01:27:21 CST 2011

Hi,

While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
wrong, but could you please double-check?
Full results can be found at
http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=9230

Your paranoid android.

=== WNT4WSSP6 (32 bit font) ===
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold got Arial
font.c:3545: Test failed: font Arial Bold should not be enumerated
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold Italic got Arial
font.c:3553: Test failed: font Arial Bold Italic should not be enumerated

=== W2KPROSP4 (32 bit font) ===
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold got Arial
font.c:3545: Test failed: font Arial Bold should not be enumerated
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold Italic got Arial
font.c:3553: Test failed: font Arial Bold Italic should not be enumerated

=== WXPPROSP3 (32 bit font) ===
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold got Arial
font.c:3545: Test failed: font Arial Bold should not be enumerated
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold Italic got Arial
font.c:3553: Test failed: font Arial Bold Italic should not be enumerated

=== W2K3R2SESP2 (32 bit font) ===
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold got Arial
font.c:3545: Test failed: font Arial Bold should not be enumerated
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold Italic got Arial
font.c:3553: Test failed: font Arial Bold Italic should not be enumerated

=== WVISTAADM (32 bit font) ===
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold got Arial
font.c:3545: Test failed: font Arial Bold should not be enumerated
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold Italic got Arial
font.c:3553: Test failed: font Arial Bold Italic should not be enumerated

=== W2K8SE (32 bit font) ===
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold got Arial
font.c:3545: Test failed: font Arial Bold should not be enumerated
font.c:3495: Test failed: expected Arial Bold Italic got Arial
font.c:3553: Test failed: font Arial Bold Italic should not be enumerated

=== W7PRO (32 bit font) ===