comctl32/tests: Add two casts to avoid comparisons of different int types.

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Sat Feb 12 20:07:51 CST 2011

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011, Marvin wrote:
> While running your changed tests on Windows, I think I found new failures.
> Being a bot and all I'm not very good at pattern recognition, so I might be
> wrong, but could you please double-check?
> Full results can be found at
> http://testbot.winehq.org/JobDetails.pl?Key=9229
>
> Your paranoid android.
>

> === W7PROX64 (64 bit tab) ===
> tab.c:1330: Test failed: got 69cc80, expected dededede

Hmm, looking at this my patch changes

    ok(*(ULONG_PTR*)g_drawitem.itemData == lparam,
       "got %lx, expected %lx\n", gdrawitem.itemData, lparam);

    ok(*(ULONG_PTR*)g_drawitem.itemData == (ULONG)lparam,
        "got %lx, expected %lx\n", g_drawitem.itemData, lparam);

That is, the only difference is the (ULONG) cast.  Given the output above,
my patch did not trigger this failure since based on the printing of the
two values they are different.

Gerald