USB Device Support - Nokia PC Suite

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:24:58 CST 2011

On 02/18/2011 05:08 PM, Mike Yates wrote:
> After rebooting, I did get a full list of "fixme" lines:-
>
> mike at myvmubuntu:~$ wine .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Nokia/Nokia\ PC\
> Suite\ 7/PCSuite.exe
[snip]

> Mike, this is a developer's mailing list. With questions about how to
> use Wine please refer to Wine user forum: http://forum.winehq.org/
>
> Vitaliy

Please stop flooding the dev mailing list.
It won't make your app working.
And developers won't help you here.

Please file a bug in Bugzilla as other users.
Attach there your compressed log, explain how to reproduce the crash,
indicate a URL where this piece of software can be downloaded ... and
*wait*.
Some 'NEW' bugs are solved months, days or years later, it depends.
The USB support in wine is still 'experimental' and may work or not.

If you want to help, feel free to send a patch.
Or ask a question here if it's related to wine development.

But please, stop flooding here.
Thanks