Two enhancement requests for winetricks

Dan Kegel dank at
Mon Feb 21 13:47:30 CST 2011

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:03 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Octavian Voicu <octavian.voicu at> wrote:
>> If you implement a status feature for every trick, you can change the
>> main UI into a list of checkboxes, with the installed tricks already
>> ticked.
> Right, of course.  I had even realized that before.  I guess I was
> just in 'no' mode...

It took me a while, but I finally implemented this in winetricks-alpha today.

To get a list of installed verbs from the commandline, you can do
  winetricks-alpha list-installed
In the GUI, the installed verbs now have their checkboxes already checked.

Unchecking them does nothing still, though.

Please test
and let me know what you think.
- Dan