kernel32/tests: remove win9x hacks

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 20:23:07 CST 2011

On 2/23/11 2:38 AM, Austin English wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 01:32, Paul Vriens<paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 02/23/2011 10:15 AM, Austin English wrote:
>>>       SetLastError(0xdeadbeef);
>>>       ret = GetFullPathNameW(NULL, 0, NULL, NULL);
>> I think you can get rid of the above two as well as they are merely used to
>> trigger the ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED.
>>
>>> -    is_win9x = !ret&&    GetLastError() == ERROR_CALL_NOT_IMPLEMENTED;
>>> -
>>> -    if (is_win9x)
>>> -        win_skip("Skipping some tests that cause GetFullPathNameA to
>>> crash on Win9x\n");
> Good catch, will resend, thanks.

Austin:

I thought the consensus was to leave the is_win9x hacks in place so that
folks will not break Windows98 when testing.   However, there are going
to be no new tests for Windows9x/ME and that all tests were to assume
that we have or are using WindowsNT4 or higher.

Did I miss something while I was away collecting my thoughts?

James McKenzie