urlmon/tests: Add BINDSTATUS_DECODING progress case

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Feb 24 14:54:08 CST 2011

Hi André,

On 2/24/11 6:52 PM, André Hentschel wrote:
> happens on nt, xp and 2k3

That's the effect of switching winehq.org to using gzip. I think we need
to change all different http-related tests to use a centralized place
for tests. Something like set of PHP scripts on test.winehq.org or a new
domain that would give use more control over http headers and content is
something I have in minnd. Current solution of using random URLs that
happen to be good for specific task has proven to be wrong and results
in less strict tests than we could achieve otherwise.

Also BINDSTATUS_DECODING should be sent by IE older than 7 and we don't
want to allow it on Wine. Anyway, I think the fix should be more
sophisticated.

Jacek