kernel32/tests: remove win9x hacks (try 2)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Feb 25 11:33:11 CST 2011

Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> writes:

> Thanks.  Do you mean something like integrating OpenWatcom C compiler
> optionally into dlls/*/tests?
>
> And then running 16-bit part of winetest on Win3.1?  WinXP seems to be
> broken in my case.  While Win98 seems OK.

No, winetest would run on XP. If your app doesn't work on XP then it's
unlikely to work on Wine. We are *not* going to replicate the Win95
16-bit architecture.

> What is best in your opinion to do for those still interested in win9x's
> 32-bit behaviour?  The only alternative coming to my mind is forking
> winetest.

Sure, go ahead and create a git tree from the stable branch, and
maintain the Win9x tests in there, if that's your idea of fun.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org