New winetricks 20110105: improved download error recovery, added first-run optin dialog. New winetricks 20110105-alpha: menu divided into categories, added 35 games

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:52:19 CST 2011

Dear Dan Kegel,
Thanks for your nice work again!
After install ie6 with winetricks, I found that png images can't display in
IE6,
I download pngfilt.dll manually and regist it with wine regsvr32, then IE6
display png files well.
Will winetricks add pngfilt.dll verb, or add integrate pngfilt.dll
installing in winetricks ie6 ?
I'm not sure weather it is a bug, should I report it as a new issue?

Many thanks again!
Best wishes.

--
Regards,