New winetricks 20110105: improved download error recovery, added first-run optin dialog. New winetricks 20110105-alpha: menu divided into categories, added 35 games

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:14:34 CST 2011

Dear Michael Stefaniuc,
I can't agree more with you, IE6 must die, the sooner the better.
But unfortunately, sometimes I can't leave IE6. For example,my online bank
is IE only, it can't work without ActiveX. Maybe you'll suggest me to change
another online bank without ActiveX, but unfortunately again, my student
card is bundling with that bank, so as everyone in our school. Serveral
websites of our school are IE only.

--
Regards,
Qian Hong