Forum/mailing list link broken?

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Jan 7 12:59:50 CST 2011

First I've heard of this. I'll look into it. The system for linking the
mailing list to the forum was not written internally. It was a plugin
for the forum package.

Are only some threads being dropped? I suppose it is possible in that
case that our spam filtering might be blocking some posts (total wild
guess).

-N