windowscodecs: Use Mac OS X native ICNS support, not libicns.

elus89 elus89 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:10:31 CST 2011

I suggest passing this on to the devs of wineskin, a mac-based wine wrapper.
Perhaps it could be added to a subsection of winetricks, too.  It would need
to be thoroughly tested of course...

I am very much a newbie.  But, if you have some bug-testing you need a
guinea-pig for, and a well-written set of instructions, I'm available.

Also, ICNS is already implemented in Wine?  Or what's the status if I needed
to access it myself?