Testbot not accepting patch

Greg Geldorp ggeldorp at vmware.com
Sat Jan 15 09:53:04 CST 2011

From: Alexandre Julliard
> Greg Geldorp <ggeldorp at vmware.com> writes:
>
> > You'll have to take up the apply failure on the status page with Alexandre.
> > That message has nothing to do with the bot. Since the patch applied
> > without problems for me too, it seems you might have caught Alexandre
> > on a little mistake :-) (don't we all love it when we get confirmation
> > that he's human?).
>
> $ git apply 70225
> error: patch failed: dlls/d3dx9_36/shader.c:874
> error: dlls/d3dx9_36/shader.c: patch does not apply
> $
>
> Guess I'm not human after all ;-)

Turns out that Travis decided to confuse us by attaching a slightly different
patch to the first message of this thread on wine-devel compared to the patch
that he sent to wine-patches. The wine-patches one doesn't apply, the wine-devel
one does.
Anyway, glad we sorted this out, I hate it when I have to adjust my view of
the world.

Greg.