Configuration warning

Taeksang Yoo taeksang3456 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 12:45:37 CST 2011

configure: WARNING: OpenCL/opencl.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: OpenCL/opencl.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: OpenCL/opencl.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: OpenCL/opencl.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: OpenCL/opencl.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to wine-devel at winehq.org ##

Hello Wine developers. While compiling wine 1.3.11 on Mac OS X 10.6.6 using F3-bgmusic.patch and wine-1.3.11-xinput2.patch I got this error. If you need to know anything else please let me know; I reported the error as requested.
Taeksang Yoo