semi-updated valgrind results

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at
Sat Jan 15 18:01:09 CST 2011

On 1/15/11 4:27 PM, Austin English wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:02 AM, Austin English<austinenglish at>  wrote:
>> I ran the tests with Valgrind for wine 1.3.11 on Debian Squeeze. I
>> haven't yet updated the suppressions file (I'd appreciate feedback on
>> what to add :p), so the logs are a bit noisy...
>> But, if you're curious, see
>> I haven't yet setup the tests on that machine to run daily, I may do
>> so eventually, especially if it proves useful :-).
> These results should be a bit cleaner, I had changed the script to run
> a persistent wineserver with `wineserver -p`, but that doesn't keep
> explorer/winedevice/etc. running. Now it's running a minimized
> winemine, which keeps the services running and shouldn't interfere
> with any user32 tests.
> Plus, some people have been busy and already fixed some leaks :-)
Drip, drip. stop drip.  Thank you to all of the folks that are detecting 
and fixing leaks.

James McKenzie

More information about the wine-devel mailing list