RFC: Richedit: Test Patch for EM_SETMARGINS

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 16 11:53:59 CST 2011

On 1/16/11 10:27 AM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
>>> Hm.
>> This is one of the test cases that was recommended and it appears to
>> be the only one that 'works'.
>>
> There's no test in this line, maybe that's why it 'works'.

No, USEFONTINFO is equal to 65,535 (0xFFFF) and in the other cases sets
the margin to either an overflow or underflow condition.  This test does
not move the margins.  Microsoft's documentation is lacking in how to
use this feature and I could not find a good case on the Internet.
Perhaps I used wrong search criteria or no one is using this capability.

James McKenzie