Fail to use USB-Key/USB-Shield with wine USB patch :cannot start service 'SCardSvr':win error code:0x00000424

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 01:16:42 CST 2011

After using native wtsapi32.dll and winsta.dll, there is no
fixme:wtsapi message.

$ wine tokenadmin.exe
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationA (hwnd=0x10090,
filter=0xe8e9c4,flags=0x00000000) returns a fake device notification
handle!
fixme:win:UnregisterDeviceNotification (handle=0xcafecafe), STUB!

I know that the native user32.dll is not compatible with wine. I'm
afraid that I have no idea now.
But if possible, I'll be gladly to help to test everything about wine
usb supporting.

Best wishes!

--
Regards,