Hebrew PO and some issues

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:27:16 CST 2011

I copied all the strings that shouldn't be translated, if anyone has a
better suggestion be my guest.

I don't want all the apps that shouldn't be translated listed in the PO.

Also I need seperate translations for the same term, Ready should be
translated differently among files.
There are also strings that are similar between apps I should translate and
apps I should so I'm a little confused about it, can I create seperate
entries manually?

The problem is that if I edit manually these entries will be deleted in the
next update...

Translating the apps in the old style was way better for me, how can I get
back to that?

Kind regards,
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>