Where can I get OpenCL for Fedora 14.

Max TenEyck Woodbury max at mtew.isa-geek.net
Thu Jan 20 09:28:19 CST 2011

For the first time in several years, I did a fresh install on this
machine and I am in the process of getting all the tweaks back in place.

Part of that process is assuring that wine's configure script has all
the pieces it can use. I have found almost everything. What I am missing
is OpenCL (that is C as in Charles). I see stuff for Apple, but not for
Fedora.i386 (cpu is intel.core2 and an Nvidia card).

Search results are inconclusive - I checked the first five pages and
found nothing specifically about .rpm files.

Where can I get an .rpm or tarball that contains a usable OpenCL
implementation for Fedora 14?

Max