dinput: Combine ASCII and Unicode device create callbacks. Add tests. (try 2)

Greg Geldorp ggeldorp at vmware.com
Fri Jan 21 09:43:38 CST 2011

From: Vitaliy Margolen [mailto:wine-patches at kievinfo.com]
> Shame on me, I've totally forgot that the latest DX version for NT was DX3
> that came with service pack. Don't recall thou if it was a separate install
> or not.

Wikipedia says (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DirectX#Releases) that DirectX 3.0a
was the last supported version of DX for NT4 and it was included in SP3. The VM
runs SP6, I've checked the version info of dinput.dll, it says "4.04" without
further qualifications. winetest.exe dumps the version number 4.4.1381.4
(http://test.winehq.org/data/55f6f9ada43acef87b4ee10096997ac73e4e8e23/nt4_wtb-wnt4wssp6/version.html)

Greg.