[ActiveX] Wine builtin IE crash while login to https://www.alipay.com/

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Jan 27 13:56:49 CST 2011

Hi Qian,

On 1/26/11 9:06 AM, Qian Hong wrote:
> However, sence Wine buitin IE began to support ActiveX, I have also
> tested alipay.com with wine buitin IE, just for reporting.

Support for ActiveX in Wine IE is a fairly new feature and it still
quite limited. Honestly I've tested it mostly with Flash ActiveX version
(which was my main interest in implementing it). I don't expect much
more to work, but I'd be interested in results of real-world tests with
other controls/requirements. Please file a bug about it (in mshtml
component) and CC me.

Jacek