Policy regarding 3rd party "windows" distributions and winetest

GOUJON Alexandre ale.goujon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:58:11 CST 2011

On 01/30/2011 07:27 PM, James McKenzie wrote:
> I think Dan Kegel does not want them in the Winetest list.  I'll defer
> to AJ as to what HE wants.
Sure ! The boss's always right.
And it should be great to find a way to identify these "fake" windows.

On 01/30/2011 07:29 PM, F Capela wrote:
> Couple it with winetest being a fairly comprehensive test of the Windows APIs,
> and I would bet such trimmed down windows to be prone to false issues.
Understood.

Anyway, I just submitted a patch which fix a crash occurring on this
"windows" from a winetest result a user posted some days ago.
He told me he used this "windows" to submit the results.
Even if the errors should be ignored, the crash was real and my patch
apply to all windows.
Now, It's up to AJ to discard it or not.