RFC: Final Proposed Riched20 EM_SETMARGINS Test

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 30 20:14:26 CST 2011

All:

Constructive Criticism requested so that this can be made better.

I've decided to use two loops in the test:  One for fonts.  Second for
actual tests.  This allows for quick and easy expansion.  The check code
for font changes might be removed, but does no harm by remaining.  This
patch is based on git as of Friday, January 28.

I could find no font that changed the Margin from zero for the
EC_USEFONTINFO lparam test case.  If someone knows of a font that will
do so, please advise as well so I can include it.

Thank you.

James McKenzie