Glitch-free iTunes?

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Jul 5 03:13:36 CDT 2011

On Tuesday 05 July 2011 06:13:32 Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> fix requires device drivers, changes to multiple systems, knowledge of
> Windows and Wine internals -> W is large
Do we need full-fledged support for USB drivers for iTunes? I've been told in
the past that all we need to do is properly report the new USB drive to iTunes
when an iPod is attached, and can leave the USB mass storage handling to the
Linuy OS. Of course "properly reporting" isn't as simple as creating a drive
letter and setting its type to USB drive.

I'm sorry to interrupt this nice project management discussion by throwing in
a technical question :-)