Visual Studio project to compile the d3d code

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Tue Jul 12 04:33:09 CDT 2011

> There are a bunch of warnings left in the code. I fixed the warnings in
> wined3d.dll, d3d8.dll, d3d9.dll and the d3d8 tests, or silenced some warnings
> that I considered too pedantic or hard to fix. ddraw.dll, the ddraw tests and
> d3dx9 and the d3d9 tests have a number of legitimate warnings left.

I get 3259 errors and 636 warnings. Is that expected?

A bunch of those errors is that it cannot include the .h files, for example:
"error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wine/unicode.h': No such file
or directory"

I'm running Visual Studio 2010 and I have checked out your repo to the
projects folder along with the wine sources (which I renamed from
wine-git to wine).