Re: GSoC-2011: Implement Missing Mesh Functions in Wine’s D3DX9

Michael Mc Donnell michael at mcdonnell.dk
Fri Jul 22 05:56:14 CDT 2011

Here is my stab at D3DXWeldVertices in one big patch. It implements
most of the case I could think of except for attribute sorting (which
I don't completely understand how works).

I have also attached a test case for attribute sorting as a separate
patch. I do not intend to submit that test case because it cannot
easily be made into a todo_wine without producing "succeeded inside
todo block" messages. It is simply here for reference if someone later
wants to implement it. I did not implement attribute sorting because I
think it might require some changes to OptimizeInPlace, which I
already use for compacting the mesh and building the vertex_remap
array.