[docs] winedev: Update code columns limit (resend)

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 17:55:19 CDT 2011

I believe Julliard already mentioned the column limit was bumped up (I
believe it was actually 120?). 1024 resolution isn't exactly "typical"
anymore, even for laptops - most developers I know actually have more
than one screen nowadays. As for terminal emulators, they may default
at 80 but that can always be changed.