po: Use non-breaking spaces where required by the French typography rules.

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:40:23 CDT 2011

2011/7/23 Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr>:

> Except where they may be sent to a command line terminal.
> ---
>
> I did some tests and non-breaking spaces don't seem to cause any issue
> in the GUI.

Did you use thin/normal non-breaking spaces?
Keep in mind that the space "width" and breakability rules change
slightly between e.g. France and French-speaking Canada, and that some
(most?) translation tools don't allow you to easily view/enter those
characters.

TBH I'm not quite sure it's worth the trouble ATM

Frédéric