Listed package maintainers

Ben Klein shacklein at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:27:52 CDT 2011

Hello everyone,

For those of you who remember all the trouble I've had with my health,
I'm on the mend now. I'm adjusting to some new medication that's doing
wonders, and also adjusting to the new lifestyle they allow me to
lead.

I've just had a look at http://www.winehq.org/download, as I'm well
out-of-date with Wine, and I see Maurilio and I are still listed as
being the maintainers for the Debian packages, even though Kai
Wasserbäch has taken over that duty (and thank you Kai for doing so!)

I also notice the pages have been renamed (so instead of deb = ubuntu,
ubuntu and debian are named correctly and unambiguously). I would like
to voice my approval as former maintainer of the Debian packages, as
token as that may seem at this stage.

Kind regards,
Ben