ddraw: Add tests for Setcooperativelevel

paulo lesgaz jeremielapuree at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 3 14:13:51 CDT 2011

Any reason it was not commited yet?

A+

David

________________________________
De : paulo lesgaz <jeremielapuree at yahoo.fr>
À : Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at>; wine-devel at winehq.org
Envoyé le : Mer 1 juin 2011, 20h 37min 36s
Objet : Re : ddraw: Add tests for Setcooperativelevel

________________________________
De : Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at>
À : wine-devel at winehq.org
Cc : paulo lesgaz <jeremielapuree at yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mer 1 juin 2011, 15h 11min 25s

On Wednesday 01 June 2011 08:01:57 paulo lesgaz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> any  problem with the patch
>>
>> http://source.winehq.org/patches/data/74702
>I guess Alexandre was waiting for a reply from me or Henri.
>
>The tests themselves look ok, but I wonder what your ultimate goal is - is
>there a game that has issues with DDSCL_CREATEDEVICEWINDOW?

Yes, see bug 25660
My tests prove that DDSCL_CREATEDEVICEWINDOW+DDSCL_EXCLUSIVE+DDSCL_FULLSCREEN is
allowed with a NULL window. That is what expected by Half life I demo.

Currently, Wine returns DDERR_INVALIDPARAMS.

Obviously, there are already tests that prove that
DDSCL_EXCLUSIVE+DDSCL_FULLSCREEN fails with a null window.

> Also the tests we
>have are somewhat unsatisfying, we don't have a single test where
>DDSCL_CREATEDEVICEWINDOW is supposed to succeed.

Maybe it would be the subject of an another  patch?

A+

David